IMPACT FACTOR (IF) = 2.1479
Publication Frequency: 6 Issues (Year)
Call For Paper
- 31/03/2016: Volume 22 , Issue - 6, 2016 with ISBN & EAN - Release
- 31/12/2015: Volume 22 , Issue - 5, 2016 with ISBN & EAN - Release
- IJRDTM - Print Copies (Vol-22,Issue-1) Circulation starts from 20/11/2015.
- IJRDTM - provides certificate for Publication.
- IJRDTM - is an Online Open Access Journal
- IJRDTM - publish articles by checking plagiarism.
- Author can download their full length paper from the website.
The Features of IJRDTM
International Journal of Research and Dvelopment in Technology & Management Sciences (IJRDTM - Kailash ) is an international journal
intended for professionals and researchers in Multidisciplinary fields. IJRDTM is a platform for scholarly and state-of-the art research in all the fields
and publishes double blind peer reviewed authoritative original research papers, comprehensive reviews and comment articles in all the multidisciplinary
fields and it will continue to provide information on the latest trends and developments in this ever-expanding subject.
The publications of papers are selected through double blind peer reviewed to ensure originality, relevance, and readability. The articles published in our
journal can be accessed online and Print Copies are circulated.
The Journal will bring together leading researchers, engineers and scientists in the domain of interest from around the world. Topics of interest for
submission include, but are not limited to :
- Wireless Networks
- Information Technology
- Cyber Security
- Network Attacks
- Cloud Computing
- Data Mining
- Information Practices
- Database Security
- SAP , ERP
- Artificial Intelligence
- Penetration Testing
- Social Networking
- Business policies
- Law and management
- Economics Sicence
- Business and Retail Research
- Business security and privacy issues
- Consumer behaviour
- Emerging advances in business
and its applications
- Innovation and product
- International business issues
- Management and retail marketing
- Marketing management and
- Relationship management
- Risk Management
- Retail Management and
- HRM and Retail Business
- Business Economics
- Public Sector Management